Saatelõik: Turunduse tulejoonel
Brand journalism is one of the hot buzzwords in marketing right now. Every major company is discussing about how to set up a brand newsroom, agree on members of editors team, and about a publishing calendar. The smaller companies refer to content marketing and talk about posting on Facebook.
- Lets look at the basics first: what is the main difference is brand journalism and content marketing?
- Why should a company or a person consider brand journalism as a marketing tool? Are there any type of companies there it is especially important?
- How should a company set up a brand journalism system? Who should manage it and who should participate?
- What type of content should be published? How should a perfect editorial calendar to be set up? What is the ideal frequency?
- How to choose the right channels? How to combine the channels? How many channels should be included?
- How to measure the results of brand journalism?
- Can you bring some exciting examples about companies who have done brand journalism right and achieved success?
- The last question for this part is from a different field: How should brand journalism basics to be used in order to market a country?
Saatelõigu pikkus 35.29