Marketing has often been perceived as a cost and not in direct relationship with revenue. This has changed by now and all the marketer need to focus on establishing direct relationship between marketing and cost. Helen Agering from Nortal Sweden is sharing the know-how.
- Let’s start from the beginning: how do you define revenue engine?
- What is the biggest challenge to change a company’s marketing into a revenue generation model? What are the major changes that need to be done in an usual marketing model?
- How to build up a revenue engine model? Bring a good example
- What are the major success factors for revenue engineering?
- What results can be achieved with revenue engineering model?
- Can revenue engineering be used in all types of companies or are there any exceptions? Where would it suit best?
Lenght of the part 26.58