We met in Estonia for half a year ago discussing the awards of Estonian Golden Egg as members of event jury and discussed measurement of results of events. We both realized that there is a lot of room for improvement in this in Estonia. So today we have a chance to learn from top class event company about best practices in event measurement.
- How is the event planning, measurement and evaluation system set up in your company?
- What do you measure and how does this differ depending on the type of event? Give same good examples.
- What could be the measures to define the success of internal events there the target often is increased employee motivation, engagement and team building? Bring a good example.
- What could be the measures for marketing and client events? Bring a good example.
- What are the main challenges in measuring events success? Bring some good examples.
- How to measure the success of B2B events? And what about B2G event?
- Whom do you benchmark in event measuring? Why?
- What are the major trends in event measurement today and where is it heading?
Lenght of the part 24.57