For most of the businesses loyal customers are extremely important. New customer acquisition costs are increasing as the markets get more competitive and it is more profitable to focus on retaining the customers and turning them into loyal ones. In this course you will learn to build brand loyalty using customer experience design. In the second block of the course you will get familiar with growth hacking. You will learn analytical, inexpensive and creative methods to drive sales.
NB! The course is held in English.
Managers or Owners in Companies who want to understand how they can integrate & use digital tools / channels to increase sales and profitability.
Everyone planning to start a company, with or without a Marketing background, who seek to gain or refresh their skills and knowledge.
- Service design as a competitive advantage.
- How to design your product and your customer experience.
- How to build brand loyalty.
- How to achieve ultimate customer satisfaction.
- Growth hacking mentality.
- Key metrics, using source tracking techniques.
- How to get returning customers.
- How to make customers evangelise on their business’ behalf.
- How do I defend against competitors.
- The concept of growth hacking.
- Concepts of acquisition cost and lifetime value.
- Design customer experience to eventually receive loyal customers and increase sales.
- Build customer satisfaction.
- Use growth hacking to accelerate their business.
- Measure success using key metrics.
Artem’s mission is to help companies grow profitably in digital. He is a growth hacker by nature, heart and experience: he has over 15 years' experience in digital marketing, planning and implementing digital services, programming, maintaining servers and databases. Artem has helped many companies from start-ups to large enterprises grow their businesses with digital solutions.
He has learned a lot from this practical experience in digital. Moreover, Artem is a serial entrepreneur and he enjoys the most to see a company grow. His goal is to share his experience and enthusiasm with his students and clients and help them earn positive ROI from digital.
The training day (8 AH) includes a theoretical introduction to the topic, individual and group exercises and discussions, and trainer feedback. The training environment https://marketingiinstituut.talentlms.com contains training materials for independent processing. The training includes homework and the trainer's feedback. The total volume of the training is 40 academic hours.
A graduate who only participates in the training day will receive a certificate confirming this. A graduate of the training who, in addition to participating in the training day, submits an independent work and receives feedback and assessment from the trainer, will receive a certificate stating the grade. Evaluated in a 10-point system, positive scores are 4-10.
The price of the training 420 € + VAT includes conducting the training day, feedback and assessment of homework and the exam, two coffee breaks and lunch on the training day.