Are you planning to start your business or looking for a way to stand out among competition? This course will cover the basics of finding your place in this competitive world. The course will help you to find the right niche and to develop your brand to be capable of increasing sales and winning new customers. Learn necessary tools and trends needed for digital business development.
NB! The course is held in English.
Managers or Owners in Companies who want to understand how they can integrate & use digital tools / channels to increase sales and profitability.
Everyone planning to start a company, with or without a Marketing background, who seek to gain or refresh their skills and knowledge.
- How to find your place in the competitive market.
- Basics of brand positioning and defining your customer.
- Benchmarking and working with the information about competitors.
- Trends and customer needs.
- The concept of value chain.
- How to position their brand.
- How to find a niche and define their customer.
- How to develop brand identity and why it is necessary.
- How to use storytelling.
- What is benchmarking and how to use this tool sucessfuĺly.
- How to find their competitive advantage.
- How to predict customer needs.
- Overview of current and future trends.
- What is the value chain and how to position within it?
- How to choose the correct pricing.
- How to support margin and deliver profit.
- Develop crucial aspects of their product or service: branding, pricing.
- Conduct market analysis using benchmarking and develop their competitive advantage.
- Find suitable customers and use their needs to win the market.
- Use the trends to deliver a valuable product or service for the market.
Andrew Paterson has great experience in almost every discipline needed for business: Operations and Customer Service, Finance and Commercial, Buying and Merchandising, Design Management, Production, Supply Chain and Sourcing, E-commerce and Marketing. In all these disciplines the successes came through the teams he led, developed and most importantly learned from. These skills, his experience and a strong global network allow him to operate as an Leader or as Independent Consultant, supporting a variety of businesses in developing growth and efficiency strategies.
Andrew has been in fashion and retailing for decades. He worked in the UK Arcadia Group and for almost 8 years in the Baltika Group, where he was responsible for running the factories, led 5 brand collectors, purchasers, supply chain and sales analysts. During this period, he taught dozens of top-level practitioners in the field in Estonia. Currently he works as an agent for an Italian fabric business and runs a distribution business importing from the UK and Ireland and selling to businesses in 4 Baltic countries. Moreover, Andrew advises and instructs a variety of small businesses in the creative industries industry.
The training day (8 AH) includes a theoretical introduction to the topic, individual and group exercises and discussions, and trainer feedback. The training environment https://marketingiinstituut.talentlms.com contains training materials for independent processing. The training includes homework and the trainer's feedback. The total volume of the training is 40 academic hours.
A graduate who only participates in the training day will receive a certificate confirming this. A graduate of the training who, in addition to participating in the training day, submits an independent work and receives feedback and assessment from the trainer, will receive a certificate stating the grade. Evaluated in a 10-point system, positive scores are 4-10.
The price of the training 420 € + VAT includes conducting the training day, training materials in https://marketingiinstituut.talentlms.com, feedback and assessment of homework and the exam, two coffee breaks and lunch on the training day.