A practical and exciting master class by Finnish content strategists with the objective of teaching how to develop a productive and functioning content creation strategy that supports sales effectively and efficiently.
Why should you participate? In modern social media environment, it is extremely important to get the right content to the right customer at the right time. At the same time, content must be meaningful, coherent, attractive, sustainable and precisely focused.
A successful content creation strategy helps to achieve excellent results for large as well as small companies. If your company does not have a content creation strategy or you wish to improve it, then this international master class is for you.
NB! The seminar will be held in English and the number of participants is very limited, so that each participant can take part in the discussion of topics and think along.
This master class is designed for experienced marketers that wish to improve their content marketing to make it work better and more efficiently and to support achieving actual sales results. The participants are expected to know internet marketing basics, which will not be discussed during this seminar.
Basics of digital content creation strategy
- What is a content creation strategy and why it is necessary?
- What is customer-focused content creation? How to create it?
How to plan and create digital content? Targeting, channels and content types.
- Which content types exist and how to choose them depending on the buyer’s journey stage?
- How to create content – tips on how to create an excellent piece of writing
- SEO and micro content
- How to build an effective content creation strategy
- How to create motive-based target groups
- How to develop a content creation journey
- How to create content that is important for your target group
- How to use various channels in different buyer’s journey stages
- Which content types exist and how to make them work in the buyer’s journey stages
- How to create attractive content for online channels
The participants that have taken part in the master class will know how to create an effective content creation strategy that supports their company’s B2B sales.
The participants will be able to plan and create attractive content for online channels.
Paula managers Differo’s partner relations department and is responsible for designing and creating content as well as providing strategic support for key customers. Paula has experience in international and sustainable business, strategic communication and marketing. Paula’s main competences are managing and training, content creation, communication and marketing strategies, investor relations, media, social media and storytelling.
Nadja works as a content strategist at Differo and is part of the partner relations team. She plans and implements digital marketing campaigns. Nadja has extensive marketing experience in the IT and financial sectors. Her great passion is digital marketing metrics and novel content formats, such as podcasts. Nadja’s main competences are marketing automatisation, social media, marketing analytics, SEO and content creation.
Price 450€ + VAT