Going digital has never been as important for any business as it is now. This course is suitable both for those, who want to build their digital business from scratch and for those, who want to rebuild their existing business to become more competitive in current highly digitalized world.
The course consists of 5 modules, each of them covering an important step of business development. We will start from finding a suitable niche and launching product and services, continue to building loyal customer base and increasing sales. Final modules focus on international growth and financial planning. The course is highly practical and provides techniques and tools applicable in the real business world. Our trainers have an extensive experience in working in international companies and building companies of their own.
- Basics of brand positioning and defining your customer.
- Benchmarking and working with the information about competitors.
- Basics of bootstrapping.
- Ways of market validation.
- How to design your product and your customer experience.
- How to build brand loyalty.
- Growth hacking mentality.
- Growing the business internationally.
- Creating metrics-based scaling strategy.
- Omnichannel optimisation of business models.
- Financial and resource planning: setting income and expenditure targets.
- Risk management.
- How to position their brand.
- How to find a niche and define their customer.
- What is benchmarking and how to use this tool sucessfuĺly.
- Overview of current and future trends.
- How to choose the correct pricing.
- How to support margin and deliver profit.
- Key techniques of bootstrapping.
- How to avoid growth limitations while using available resources only.
- How to test the market.
- How to get returning customers.
- The concept of growth hacking.
- How to use digital channels for export.
- How to scale business internationally.
- What are the available channels and how to use them (Amazon, Etsy, eBay etc).
- How to conduct financial planning.
- What are available investment possibilities.
- How to mitigate risks.
- Develop crucial aspects of their product or service: branding, pricing.
- Conduct market analysis using benchmarking and develop their competitive advantage.
- Find suitable customers and use their needs to win the market.
- Apply market validation results to the business strategy.
- Analyze their marketing efforts and choose the best performing campaigns.
- Design customer experience to eventually receive loyal customers and increase sales.
- Create international expansion strategy.
- Choose suitable channels and use them effectively.
- Implement financial planning: setting sales and costs targets, tracking cash flow, and making investments.
- Make effective project planning and set milestones.
- Conduct risk management.
Andrew Paterson has great experience in almost every discipline needed for business: Operations and Customer Service, Finance and Commercial, Buying and Merchandising, Design Management, Production, Supply Chain and Sourcing, E-commerce and Marketing. In all these disciplines the successes came through the teams he led, developed and most importantly learned from. These skills, his experience and a strong global network allow him to operate as an Leader or as Independent Consultant, supporting a variety of businesses in developing growth and efficiency strategies.
Andrew has been in fashion and retailing for decades. He worked in the UK Arcadia Group and for almost 8 years in the Baltika Group, where he was responsible for running the factories, led 5 brand collectors, purchasers, supply chain and sales analysts. During this period, he taught dozens of top-level practitioners in the field in Estonia. Currently he works as an agent for an Italian fabric business and runs a distribution business importing from the UK and Ireland and selling to businesses in 4 Baltic countries. Moreover, Andrew advises and instructs a variety of small businesses in the creative industries industry.
Artem’s mission is to help companies grow profitably in digital. He is a growth hacker by nature, heart and experience: he has over 15 years' experience in digital marketing, planning and implementing digital services, programming, maintaining servers and databases. Artem has helped many companies from start-ups to large enterprises grow their businesses with digital solutions.
He has learned a lot from this practical experience in digital. Moreover, Artem is a serial entrepreneur and he enjoys the most to see a company grow. His goal is to share his experience and enthusiasm with his students and clients and help them earn positive ROI from digital.
Training day (8 AH) includes a theoretical introduction to the topic, individual and group exercises and discussions, and trainer feedback. The training environment https://marketingiinstituut.talentlms.com contains training materials for independent processing. The total volume of the training program is 40 academic hours.
A graduate who only participates in the training day will receive a certificate confirming this. A graduate who participates in a five-day Digital sales and business program and submits independent work, and receives feedback and evaluation from the trainer, will receive a certificate stating this. Evaluated in a 10-point system, positive scores are 4-10.
The price of 2080 € + VAT includes five training days, access to the training environment for additional study materials and training materials electronically, analysis of independent work and feedback by the trainer.