Estonian companies need to work hard in order to better understand their customers. World famous Peter Drucker has stated five questions to orientate client analysis.
- What are the five questions and why is it important to know them?
- How to find out Who is the client?
- How to get to know Where is the client?
- How to describe value for the client?
- How to know that client’s needs are not satisfied?
- What other needs can the products or services satisfy?
- How should companies collect valuable data about customers and their needs without relevant costs?
Please bring concrete examples about how small and medium businesses should use the information. Length of the part 49.02