We are inviting start up entrepreneurs to join PESA, the first development programme in Estonia, where leading Estonian consultants help to shape your idea into a strong product.
You are welcome to join PESA if you feel that you lack the ability to bring a product or service onto the marketplace alone and you are ready to develop in tandem with a new innovative environment.
PESA is a unique web-based development programme that provides support services to develop your idea. Professional trainers Anu-Mall Naarits (Eesti Marketingi Instituut), Indrek Maripuu (Neitsijärve Loovusait) and Sixten Heidmets (Eesti Kunstiakadeemia) are joined by mentors who consult and direct the development of a product/service together with experts of various fields and business angels. The PESA environment assembles information about business, product development, investing and export markets, and PESA services are offered to those that have joined the environment for lower than market prices.
P – test (proovi) the strength of your product idea in a virtual development environment
E – differentiate (eristu) from competitors
S – target (sihi) right customers
A – discover (avasta) new markets and export opportunities
Those who are not currently members of any incubators and that have
- a good idea for a product or service;
- a commitment to developing their idea;
- motivation and big goals
- knowledge in product development, marketing or in some other important area;
- skills and experience, and have nobody to ask for help;
- motivation because there is always something that attracts more attention;
- the ability to develop own product/service suitable for export;
- the courage to conquer the entire world with your own idea
are welcome to join the PESA web-based development programme.
The PESA incubation programme lasts 8 months and 20 teams are given an opportunity to join the programme. The target is to develop 50% of products on the Estonian market sellable and have first actual contacts for entering export markets by the end of the programme`s first year.
The programme consists of five stages:
- product development
- business (business model)
- 5 stages of training as 3-8 week cycles
- practical workshops
- professional trainers – the best experts in the field are involved in every stage
- virtual mentor (personal virtual assistant)
- a wide range of virtual tools (including iPlanner, a wide selection of sample documents, requirements and manuals)
- guaranteed quality database of service providers (e.g. accounting, legal, design, etc.)
Anu-Mall Naarits (Marketingi Instituut)
Indrek Maripuu (Neitsijärve Loovusait)
Joining PESA is only possible through an open competition. To join the PESA programme, a company must have been established, i.e. only legal persons can participate. An application round is open until 20th of October and this year’s programme begins on 1st of November.
The programme lasts 8 months and costs separately 50€+VAT per month. PESA whole program costs 334 €+VAT, if you pay for the cost of the program in one time.
The project is co-financed by Enterprise Estonia from the European Regional Development Fund.